Friday, May 20, 2011

Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides



#1 - IGN get new movie reviewer who's more plugged into what target audiences look for in movies!

#2 - Kiera Knightly & Orlando Bloom, not missed one bit, their replacements, not given as much screen time as they were... so I wouldn't totally pick on them on their performances I mean, how much can Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey do with her limited screen time, as for Sam Claflin, yeah he could improve..

#3 - People who want to watch this Pirates are those who enjoy the series and wouldn't bemoan the fact that it keeps true to form. I loved the action, the twists and of course Jack Sparrow and all his quirkiness.

#4 - Mermaid scene was quite epic indeed!

#5 - Action scenes were over choreographed? I didn't think so. In fact,I think it was done quite well, was fluid and not overly messy or seemingly "put together".

#6- New Characters like Blackbeard and Angelica were nicely written + Ian McShane & Penelope Cruz did the roles justice, in my opinion.


#7 - I'd say as a fan of the series I'll give it 4 stars outta 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment