Friday, December 24, 2010

I'll be Home for Christmas.. a Nice Discovery!

So there I was, trying to find a version on YouTube of a version of the Christmas Song "I'll be Home for Christmas" to share with my friends on Google Buzz, and I actually listened to versions by Sinatra, Crosby, Groban, Bublé when I noticed that as I was typing in the search box, there was an auto-complete suggestion for the Rascall Flatts version. Not being a Country music fan but yet having heard the name before, I clicked it outta curiosity and made a rather nice discovery of this rendition.. just love the Harmonies they bring to this song... Hope you guys enjoy it as much as me...

 

Oh and I Had to include the Bublé version as well. Touching scenes of military servicemen/women coming home to loved ones just in time for the Holidays...

http://genez.posterous.com email

No comments:

Post a Comment